I know to some of you the sound of chocolate, avocado, and coconut sounds disgusting. Well, it’s not, and worth a try. The avocado makes for a creamy texture, and the coconut flakes give you the perfect amount of crunch. And the chocolate- well it’s chocolate so you can never go wrong. Try out these super easy to make cookies and I promise you won’t regret it.
Don’t forget to buy milk, because that will add to the awesomeness.
Prep time: 5 minutes-ish
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
Servings: Around 16
1 ½ medium avocados- ripe but not brown
½ cup coconut sugar
½ cup dark cocoa powder
4 tbsp. or ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips
½ tsp baking soda
¼ cup coconut shavings– you can add more if you really love coconut
This is how we do it…
- Preheat that oven of yours to 350 degrees or 175 for you Celsius folk
- In a bowl add your avocados and coconut sugar. Mix well with a hand mixer.
- Stir in your egg
- Add the cocoa powder and baking soda
- Throw in those yummy chocolate chunks and coconut shavings
- Grab a spoon and start scooping the mixture out onto a baking sheet. Keep enough distance between your scoops, so you don’t end up with 1 giant cookie unless of course, you want 1 giant cookie
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until you have reached your desired consistency- I like mine a little gooey
- Let them cool down a bit. They are even a little better if put in the fridge for a bit.
Buy what we used!